Silver Dollar City
Call Branson Tourism Center at:
“Silver Dollar City” is Branson’s magnificent, award-winning theme park that’s brimming with a variety of exciting rides; live music; and fascinating working craftsmen creating everything from glass items to leather goods, from pottery to candy, and from baked goods to items created by the City’s very own blacksmith! This 1880’s-themed park also boasts an incredible array of dining options that include old-fashioned skillet cookery, funnel cakes, smoked meats, sweet treats and so much more to tempt tummies of all ages and tastes! There’s even a Midwest Living Culinary & Craft School where cooking demonstrations are held. And, how about a little shopping? Discover hand-crafted items skillfully created by the park’s artisans, as well as clothing, jewelry, watercolor art, personalized items, home furnishings, and even Christmas decor year-round. You can make your own candles; the perfect souvenir! And, speaking of souvenirs, you’ll find unique, high-quality “Silver Dollar City” and Branson souvenirs. And how about music? Branson is the live entertainment capital after all! You’ll discover amazing singing, dancing, picken’, and playin’ all around the park, including the Cajun Connection, Sons of the Silver Dollar, and other sensational shows you’ll find year-round, as well as visiting acts during festivals and events.
“Silver Dollar City” is always bringing guests something new, this year that something is extraordinary... Fireman’s Landing! Designed with the atmosphere of an old-time volunteer firefighter recruitment fair, it’s complete with skill-testing activities, fun rides, and interactive play zones. And this summer, the world-famous Harlem Globetrotters bring their astonishing basketball skills to the park!
“Silver Dollar City” is one of those rare theme parks with more than enough of everything! Not a ride enthusiast? No problem! You can shop, dine, or enjoy crafters at work! Is it all about the rides for you; especially the coasters? How about one of the world’s most daring wood coasters? Outlaw Run was named the Best New Ride in the World by Amusement Today when it debuted in 2013! Or maybe “Silver Dollar City’s” signature indoor coaster, Fire In The Hole; it’s been thrilling folks for decades and returning guests always make sure they ride it at least once during every visit! There are rides that will soak you on a hot day, and more unusual rides like the Giant Barn Swing. Little ones love Half Dollar Holler, and don’t miss a ride on the Frisco Silver Dollar Line Steam Train! You can even visit one of the most unusual caves in the Ozarks.
Branson Tourism Center can set you up with a one-day pass to the famous “Silver Dollar City” theme park, or the more popular two-day pass! And we’re happy to help plan your visit around any of the City’s festivals or events.
• Spring Ride Days happen on March 14, 15, 18 - 22, 26, 27, & 29; and the new Fireman’s Landing will be ready for you, as will a great line-up of Bluegrass, Southern Gospel, and Christian artists, as well as a comedy juggler.
• Young Christians Weekend takes place on March 27-29 when the City is teeming with teenage youth, so expect it to be an especially crowded weekend!
• World Fest takes over from April 9 through May 3, when the City is filled with music, food, crafts, and more representing cultures from around the world, complete with visiting entertainers from many different countries.
• The Bluegrass & BBQ Festival fills the park from May 7 through 25, with one of America’s most popular genres of music, and barbecued foods to suite every taste!
• The Star Spangled Summer, from June 6 through July 19, will feature Olympic athletes, award-winning magic, and those delightful Harlem Globetrotters featuring their trademark basketball wizardry!
• During Moonlight Madness - July 18 through August 2 - “Silver Dollar City” stays open until 10pm so you can ride in the dark, hear some Great American Country Nights music in Echo Hollow, and enjoy a street dance!
• A Southern Gospel Picnic, held from August 27 through September 7, is America’s largest and fills the City with the music you love from country churches, county fairs, grand stages, and even the family backyard! With savory southern cooking, too, it’s truly a feast for the soul!
• The National Harvest & Cowboy Festival, taking place from September 16 through 31, is the country’s premier craft festival. It harkens back to the pioneer days with fiddle making, weaving, soap making, a Wild West Show, and traditional tunes from bluegrass and folk bands.
• An Old Time Christmas - November 7 through December 30 - wraps up the year with more than five million dazzling lights, holiday treats, and everyone’s favorite, the five-story special effects Christmas Tree!
Regardless of when you plan to visit, you can rest assured that your “Silver Dollar City” experience will be unforgettable, and create memories your family will cherish forever!