Silver Dollar City
Call Branson Tourism Center at:
“Silver Dollar City” is Branson’s magnificent, award-winning theme park that’s brimming with a variety of exciting rides; live music; and fascinating working craftsmen creating everything from glass items to leather goods, from pottery to candy, and from baked goods to items created by the City’s very own blacksmith! This 1880’s-themed park also boasts an incredible array of dining options that include old-fashioned skillet cookery, funnel cakes, smoked meats, sweet treats and so much more to tempt tummies of all ages and tastes! There’s even a Midwest Living Culinary & Craft School where cooking demonstrations are held. And, how about a little shopping? Discover hand-crafted items skillfully created by the park’s artisans, as well as clothing, jewelry, watercolor art, personalized items, home furnishings, and even Christmas decor year-round. You can make your own candles; the perfect souvenir! And, speaking of souvenirs, you’ll find unique, high-quality “Silver Dollar City” and Branson souvenirs. And how about music? Branson is the live entertainment capital after all! You’ll discover amazing singing, dancing, picken’, and playin’ all around the park, including the Cajun Connection, Sons of the Silver Dollar, and other sensational shows you’ll find year-round, as well as visiting acts during festivals and events.
“Silver Dollar City’s” latest offering is the extraordinary Fireman’s Landing; opened in 2015, it’s designed with the atmosphere of an old-time volunteer firefighter recruitment fair, complete with skill-testing activities, fun rides, and interactive play zones. During the park’s summer celebration, the world-famous Harlem Globetrotters return to celebrate their 90th birthday!
“Silver Dollar City” is one of those rare theme parks with more than enough of everything! Not a ride enthusiast? No problem! You can shop, dine, or enjoy crafters at work! Is it all about the rides for you; especially the coasters? How about one of the world’s most daring wood coasters? Outlaw Run was named the Best New Ride in the World by Amusement Today when it debuted in 2013! Or maybe “Silver Dollar City’s” signature indoor coaster, Fire In The Hole; it’s been thrilling folks for decades and returning guests always make sure they ride it at least once during every visit! There are rides that will soak you on a hot day, and more unusual rides like the Giant Barn Swing. Little ones love Half Dollar Holler, and don’t miss a ride on the Frisco Silver Dollar Line Steam Train! You can even visit one of the most unusual caves in the Ozarks.
Branson Tourism Center can set you up with a one-day pass to the famous “Silver Dollar City” theme park, or the more popular two-day pass! And we’re happy to help plan your visit around any of the City’s festivals or events.
• Spring Ride Days happen on March 12,13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25, and 26, and April 1, 2, and 3. In addition to all the sensational rides throughout the park, there’ll be pop-up surprises every day!
• Young Christians Weekend takes place on April 1 - 3; the City teems with teenage youth, so expect it to be an especially busy weekend at the park!
• The final season of World Fest takes over from April 7 through May 1, when the City is filled with music, food, crafts, and more representing cultures from around the world. Favorites return, like the African Acrobats from Cirque Zuma Zuma, and new acts come onboard, including the song and dance ensemble, Slask from Eastern Europe.
• The Bluegrass & BBQ Festival fills the park from May 5 - 30, adding 6 days to this popular festival! There will be a celebrity concert on May 7 to kick off the festival; other dates feature favorite chart-topping artists like Doyle Lawson and Rhonda Vincent.
• Founder’s Weekend – May 6 - 8, is a new event at “Silver Dollar City,” and celebrates the beginning of the attraction; the Echo Hollow worship service is sure to be a special treat!
• Mother’s Day is celebrated on May 8 at “Silver Dollar City” where a special worship service is held, and an extra special brunch is available in the Reunion Hall.
• The Star Spangled Summer, from June 11 through July 24, features the basketball wizardry of the Harlem Globetrotters, and the Magic of Peter Gossamer!
• Father’s Day, June 19, treats Dad to a terrific day with the family that he’ll never forget! There’s a special worship service and a BBQ lunch he’s sure to love!
• During Moonlight Madness - July 23 through August 7 - “Silver Dollar City” stays open late to let you ride in the dark, enjoy a street dance, and be dazzled by fireworks during an all new Echo Hollow show!
• A Southern Gospel Picnic, held from August 25 through September 5, is when the park explodes with Southern Gospel’s 12 Biggest Days & Nights, including concerts in Echo Hollow. There’s also a lot of savory southern cooking…a festival that’s truly a feast for the soul!
• The new Heroes’ Month takes place from September 1 through 30, and pays tribute to the men and women who dedicated their lives to protecting ours.
• Country Music Weekend rolls in September 9 - 11, and features 3 legendary concerts showcasing country music icons.
• The National Harvest & Cowboy Festival, taking place from September 14 through October 29, is the country’s premier craft festival. It harkens back to the pioneer days with fiddle making, weaving, soap making, and traditional tunes from bluegrass and folk bands. And the Wild West Show returns with an all new, signature act!
• An Old Time Christmas - November 5 through December 30 - wraps up the year with more than five million dazzling lights, Broadway-style shows, holiday treats, and everyone’s favorite, the five-story special effects Christmas Tree!
Regardless of when you plan to visit, you can rest assured that your “Silver Dollar City” experience will be unforgettable, and create memories your family will cherish forever!