Branson Dinner Shows
Where Eats and Entertainment Make the Perfect Pairing!
Is it "dinner and a show" night? In Branson, it's easy and a whole lot of fun to do dinner and a show in the same place! And don't forget, it doesn't have to be dinner-time; in Branson, you can find a meal with your music -- or other forms of merriment -- at lunch time, too!
- You can enjoy an incredible show and a delectable meal while cruising around Table Rock Lake aboard the Showboat Branson Belle.
- Or you can experience a stunningly beautiful theater production following a lovely dinner at the theater when you get tickets for The Legend of Kungfu -- Spirit of Shaolin.
- A little taste of Cajun more your style? Give Wade Landry's Gumbo Show a go...just the right amount of spice in the food and the music!
- Feelin' a little bit country? A Tribute to George Strait delivers dinner along with the hit songs of your favorite country singer.
- If you love playing amateur sleuth, there's a Branson Murder Mystery Dinner Theater waiting for you; Murder on the 76 Trail is this year's riotous new production!
- You can also learn what it was like to be a cowboy; eating a hearty meal and listening to stories in the bunkhouse at the Roundup on the Trail Chuck Wagon Dinner Show.
- Then, of course, there's a real Branson favorite; chowing down on a mouth-watering meal at Dixie Stampede while enjoying a show full of everything from gorgeous horses and wonderful music, to a friendly competition between the North and the South!
Dinner and a show? Branson takes the traditional combo to a whole new level!
"AYO starring Voices of Glory" is the Branson show for every family who loves beautiful music performed by talented and charismatic young singers! The Cole siblings were introduced to millions on America's Got Talent where they placed in the top 5.
"Murder on the 76 Trail" is Branson's answer to interactive, fun-filled dinner theater! Hysterical, slightly silly, and downright zany action plays out right before your very eyes, and you could even play a part...maybe you'll be outlaw, Jesse James!
Dolly Parton's "Dixie Stampede" has reinvented what it means to enjoy dinner and a show, and they've upped the experience once again by making the most significant enhancements to the show since it first opened its doors in Branson!
The "Hughes Brothers Christmas Show" in Branson delivers everything you want for your favorite holiday...inspiration, humor, family togetherness, and all around sensational entertainment! The stage overflows with family talent too big to hide!
When "it Starring the Hughes Brothers" takes the stage, one of Branson's biggest show families comes to life; it's a dynamic production full of phenomenal vocals, spectacular instrumentals, and enough energy to power a small town!
"The Legend of Kungfu - Return of the Dragon" brings the beauty of an ancient practice to Branson; a spectacular presentation combining traditional martial arts with breathtaking aerial ballet and beautiful music, it's a feast for the senses!
"Showboat Branson Belle" is the most fun you can have on a big boat anywhere! Enjoy excellent food, an amazing view, and entertainment that includes Rhythm, Cassandre' Faimon-Haygood, The Showmen, Christopher James, and The Rockin' Dockers.
"A Tribute to George Strait Dinner Show" is Branson's best answer to a meal with your favorite music! Paying tribute to such a big country star is a tall order that's more than capably filled by the fantastic Gordy Wensel, with help from wife, Debby.
Call 1-800-785-1610 Web Code: BTC for more information.
There is SO much to do in Branson, and we always hear visitors on their way home say...
"We wish we would have stayed longer! We had no idea how much there was here!"
Branson Tourism Center is a local resource to help you plan your perfect trip to Branson, whether you are coming for one day or two weeks.
Every one of our 100 staff members proudly live and work in this community, dine at the local restaurants, visit the attractions, and enjoy the shows. With so much to choose from, let Branson Tourism Center help.
It's free to call and get local information and advice, and we are open 7 days a week. Our winter hours are from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
With award-winning customer service, Branson Tourism Center is A+ rated and accredited, and celebrating our 13th year in Branson! 1-800-785-1610 Web Code: BTC for free local advice about visiting Branson!
Give us a call at 1-800-785-1610 Web Code: BTC
to see how we can help!