Buffalo Ridge Valley Golf Course
Acclaimed as one of the region’s top golf courses, Buffalo Ridge has been transformed by the guiding hands of visionary conservationist Johnny Morris and renowned golf course architect Tom Fazio. Morris and Fazio have redesigned the course layout to bring players in close contact with nature, native grasses and free-ranging North American bison from nearby Dogwood Canyon Nature Park. The 18-hole championship course showcases the beauty of the Ozarks with natural rock formations, caves, creeks, lakes and waterfalls throughout the routing of one of Missouri’s best golf courses.
- PGA Golf Professional/General Manager: Chris Meade
- Course Type: Semi-Private/Open to the Public
- Number of Holes: 18
- Open: Year Round
- Tee Time Policy: Call in advance for reservations.
- Club Rental Available: Yes
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Master Card, American Express
- Dress Code: Appropriate Golf Attire (No Denim)
- Spike Policy: Non-metal spikes required
- Address: 1oo1 Branson Creek Blvd., Hollister, MO 65672
- Phone: 1-800-225-6343
- Web: bigcedar.com/golf/buffalo-ridge-springs-course/