Top of the Rock Golf
Top of the Rock, a part of the Big Cedar Resort, is a Jack Nicklaus designed, 9 hole, par 3 golf course. One of only eleven courses in the nation to be recognized by the Audubon Signature Cooperative Sanctuary Program, Top of the Rock offers a challenge
to every level of golfer. Set high above Table Rock Lake, the course offers spectacular views in the midst of pristine, naturally preserved golfing conditions.
Amenities: Arnold Palmer designed Practice Facility, Tom Watson’s one acre putting complex called the “Himalayas,” and Arnie’s Barn, a magnificent 150 year old barn re-located from Arnold Palmer’s backyard in Latrobe, Penn., housing the
Top of the Rock pro shop which features the latest in top of the line logo golf apparel and goods, along with restaurants, snack bar, clubhouse, banquet room and locker rooms. Call for instruction availability.
Instruction: Available, call for information.
|Black Tees||1,420 Yards||27|
|Bronze Tees||1,284 Yards||27|
|Red Tees||945 Yards||27|
- Head Pro:Â Eric Smith
- Superintendent: Toby Burkhart
- Architect:Â Johnny Morris, Jack Nicklaus, Tom Watson, and Arnold Palmer
- Course Type: Resort
- No. of Holes: 9
- Open: Year Round
- Pull Carts Available: Yes
- Tee Time Policy: Reservations Recommended
- Club Rental Available: Yes
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, and Discover
- Dress Code: No cut-offs or tank tops
- Spike Policy: Soft Spikes only