Purchase Lodging in Branson, MO
How do you purchase great accommodations in Branson?
There are four basic ways:
- Travel to Branson and purchase when you arrive
- Call the lodging property direct
- Book your lodging online
- Use a Branson Travel Professional
No matter which way you choose to purchase your Branson accommodations here are a few tips of the trade to guarantee you have a great Branson Experience.
- Plan ahead of time. Sometimes lodging is sold out or the certain room type you desire may not be available
- Research before you get here. There are a lot of places to stay! Don’t spend your valuable vacation time and gas money driving around trying to find out your options.
- Use the Internet. There are tons of resources offering general information and specific lodging information. Many include pictures and amenity descriptions.
- Get a referral. Where did your friends stay and what did they like?
- Make sure the information you get is up to date. Sometimes lodging properties change prices or change amenities.
- Find out the policy and procedure to change or cancel your reservations and make sure you’re comfortable with the rules.
- Ask about fees! Are there added on service fees or handling fees?
- Talk to a local! They can provide a wealth of information because they work and play here every day.
BRANSON.COM recommends the Branson travel and vacation professionals at the Branson Tourism Center ( BransonTourismCenter.com ). They are well established in the community, have over 70 employees, open 7 days a week, 364 days a year (closed Christmas Day). They sell more Show tickets to more shows than any other company and have a lengthy list of recommendations from the local businesses. They offer services from selling just one Show ticket or one nights lodging to Vacation Packages to Groups & Reunions and Convention planning and they do not charge a service fee.