Currently closed and under renovation, Top of the Rock, a part of the Big Cedar Resort, is a Jack Nicklaus designed, 9 hole, par 3 golf course. One of only eleven courses in the nation to be recognized by the Audubon Signature Cooperative Sanctuary Program, Top of the Rock offers a challenge to every level of golfer. Set high above Table Rock Lake, the course offers spectacular views in the midst of pristine, naturally preserved golfing conditions.
Amenities: Practice putting green, short game and bunker practice area, restaurant, snack bar, clubhouse, banquet room and locker rooms. Call for instruction availability.
Instruction: Available, call for information.
|Blue Tees||1,330 Yards||27|
|White Tees||1,055 Yards||27|
|Red Tees||774 Yards||27|
- Head Pro: Jack O’Hara
- Superintendent: Toby Burkhart
- Architect: Jack Nicklaus
- Course Type: Resort
- No. of Holes: 9
- Open: Year Round
- Pull Carts Available: Yes
- Tee Time Policy: Reservations Recommended
- Club Rental Available: Yes
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, and Discover
- Dress Code: No cut-offs or tank tops
- Spike Policy: Soft Spikes only