“Silver Dollar City”...when it comes to phenomenal, world-class theme parks, it doesn’t get any better than Branson’s biggest attraction! Live music, thrilling rides, demonstrating craftsmen, incredible food, exceptional shopping, amusements for the little ones, seasonal and themed festivals and events, and the fabulous Fireman’s Landing...and can you believe, that’s not all you’ll find at this sensational, award-winning theme park? Ride the wood roller coaster that Amusement Today voted the Best New Ride of 2013 - the heart-pumping, breathtaking, record-breaking Outlaw Run! Laugh your way through mystifying rooms with slanting floors, mirrored walls, and other dizzying effects that’ll turn your world upside-down in Grandfather’s Mansion! Descend nearly 500 feet into ancient Marvel Cave where you’ll see the breathtakingly beautiful Cathedral Room, and have an experienced guide share historical information and fascinating stories! Clap your hands, stomp your feet, and holler ‘ayee’ as Cedric Benoit and his Cajun Connection Band share the best of that unique Southern Louisiana music! Be simply amazed as the world renowned Harlem Globetrotters dazzle you with their astonishing basketball skills! Where else in the world can you find all this and more? Only at “Silver Dollar City” in Branson, Missouri! You can eat until you burst... iron-skillet-fried calico potatoes; barbecue pulled-pork sandwiches; popped and sweetened on-site kettle corn; fluffy, powdered sugar-dusted funnel cake; steaming hot succotash and sausage; and even kid-friendly fare like pizza, hot dogs, and chicken tenders.
Don't miss “Silver Dollar City's” newest event – The Festival of Wonder! The world’s longest playable stringed instrument will dazzle audiences, just as it did when William Close & The Earth Harp Collective appeared on America’s Got Talent. The Flamenco Kings features seven brothers who are multi-talented musicians and acrobatic dancers using flamenco, ballet and tap to dance their way into your hearts. If that’s not enough, witness three gravity-defying performers who use ordinary objects in a balancing act that is nothing short of extraordinary! Dan Dunn, as seen on numerous TV appearances including Ellen DeGeneres, Jimmy Fallon and The CBS Early Show, will thrill as he spins masterpieces together right before your eyes with his famous speed painting. This festival will also have an incredible collected of one-of-a-kind culinary creations including Gourmet Grilled Cheese Varieties, Fry Bread Heaven, The World of Bacon, Curious Kabobs, Grilled Obsessions, New Flat Bread Creations, Outrageous Cinnamon Rolls & Bodacious Brownies, and Incredible New Blended Beverages.
One of the best times to visit “Silver Dollar City” is during one of their big festivals or events, including:
• Spring Ride Days, March 14-18, 21-25, 27-31, and April 6. Ride to your heart’s content, and watch out for a daily surprise throughout the festival!
• Young Christians Day, April 7, is a special weekend for youth, and also one of those times when the park hosts lots of teenagers, so plan accordingly!
• Festival of Wonder , April 11 – April 29, an incredible new entertainment experience…from the world’s longest playable stringed instrument to the spectacular footwork and acrobatic artistry of the seven Flamenco Kings and many more, every show is guaranteed to be a wow. Even your taste buds will be amazed with new and innovative flavors and incredible eats during this All-NEW Festival!
• The Bluegrass & BBQ Festival, May 3 - 28
• The Star Spangled Summer, June 9 - July 22
• Moonlight Madness, July 21 – August 5, is when “Silver Dollar City” stays open late, holds fun street dances, and delivers an epic fireworks finale in Echo Hollow.
• A Southern Gospel Picnic, August 23 -September 3, brings the park to church, the country fair, the grand stage, the family backyard - with superb Southern Gospel music and savory southern cooking!
• Country Music Weekend, September 7 - 9, hosts 3 legendary country music icons in concert at Echo Hollow.
• The National Crafts & Cowboy Festival, September 12 – October 27, showcases the largest gathering of demonstrating craftsmen in the country, and the Wild West Show returns with an all new signature act!
• An Old Time Christmas, November 3 - December 30, celebrates the reason for the season with millions of sparkling lights everywhere, special holiday treats and music, a Christmas parade, and the magical and enchanting five-story special effects Christmas tree in the square!
New Year’s Celebration, Dec 31 – January 1
Branson Tourism Center has one-day “Silver Dollar City” passes for you, and the customer-favorite two-day pass. Make plans now to visit Branson’s award-winning, and always exciting, 1880’s-themed “Silver Dollar City!”
Prices do not include tax. Child is ages 4-11.
Prices do not include tax. Child is ages 4-11.
Just a single call will give you free, personal service from a local Branson expert who will maximize discounts as well as arrange a worry-free vacation.
MENTION WEB CODE: ---
- OR -
When comparing prices between different web sites, please make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Most web sites display individual prices before taxes and hidden fees, which they surprise you with at the last step in the check out process. And when you see a package price on our web site, it is the total price for all people in your party (not per person).
In many cases, when comparing our price to the total price including taxes and any hidden fees that you might get charged on other web sites, our prices will be lower. To learn more and to make sure that you are getting the best deal on your Branson vacation, please call us toll-free at:
WEB CODE: --- | 1-800-785-1610
No additional information is available.
Enjoy two full days at the park. The second day must be used within two operating days of your first day visit.