Big Cedar Lodge offers stunning natural beauty and outdoor adventure in the Missouri Ozark Mountains overlooking Table Rock Lake. Travel and Leisure magazine named this premier wilderness resort the number one resort in the Midwest because of its genuine Ozarks hospitality and unsurpassed attention to detail.
Sure, you know that the view from Big Cedar Lodge is breathtaking. But you may not realize just how many other reasons there are to love this lodge in Ridgedale, MO.
Things to Do at Big Cedar Lodge
- Golf Johnny Morris, founder of Bass Pro Shops, has set out to create one of the greatest golf experiences in the country.
- Payne’s Valley -19 Hole Championship Course
- Ozarks National -18 Hole Championship Course
- Buffalo Ridge – 18 Hole Championship Course
- Top of the Rock – 9 Hole Par 3 Course
- Mountain Top – 13 Hole Walking Course
- Fish Table Rock is nationally recognized as a top bass fishing lake for its numbers and sizes of bass and crappie
- Water Sports Table Rock Lake is a premier destination for water sports
- Shoot Outdoor enthusiasts and athletes can enjoy the Bass Pro Shops Shooting Academy
- Horseback Riding, Horseback ride through Dogwood Canyon Nature Park
- Boat Cruises Experience fine dining experience to a lake tour
- Hike and bike Long miles of trails lined with luscious trees, rock formations, waterfalls, and other beautiful scenery
- Educational Activities, Spend time learning about history conservation. More with Big Cedar’s educational activities
- Fitness Center, The fitness center offers ellipticals, treadmills, bikes, power racks, cable machines, dumbbells, a curling bench, and a 15-station Star Trac Circuit
- Spa offers massage, body, nails, and facial treatments are available
- Dine, fine dining, casual and in-room dining
- Shop Arnie’s General Store, The Shoppe, The Marina Store, and Golf Pro Shop
At Big Cedar Lodge, guests are guaranteed never to feel hungry with a wide selection of casual dining options. You’ve never imagined how pleasant downtime can be when relaxing outdoors, under a waterfall, or at the bar with a drink and a band. The cuisine, which focuses heavily on steaks and wine, is also readily available. Most venues are available for private events.
DEVIL’S POOL – A casual dining experience like no other, Devil’s Pool offers the best southern homestyle cooking and rustic decor.
BUZZARD BAR – Buzzard Bar, located downstairs from Devil’s Pool, provides comfortable seating and antique furnishings.
UNCLE BUCK’S FISH BOWL & GRILL – Uncle Buck’s Fish Bowl & Grill, located inside Fun Mountain, serves tasty favorites and sweet treats. The menu includes burgers, sandwiches, pizza, salads, milkshakes, floats, and banana splits.
TRUMAN CAFE & CUSTARD – Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and delicious daily treats at this historic Big Cedar original destination. Enjoy a meal, baked goods, custard, specialty coffee, and complimentary wireless internet access at Truman Cafe & Custard.
There are endless adventures for families at Fun Mountain, which is spread over 50,000 square feet. The activities available at the complex are go-karts, a ropes course, underwater bowling lanes, laser tag, flip and spin bumper cars, a large arcade, a golf simulator, billiards, and more. There is an adventure club and a discovery center for the little ones.
Cedar Creek Spa
Cedar Creek Spa has various relaxing options to help you unwind after fun or pamper yourself with a full day of luxury. Cedar Creek Spa covers your self-care needs with whole body, massage, facial, nail, salon, and youth treatments.
Bass Pro Shops Shooting Academy
Bass Pro Shops Shooting Academy is Big Cedar’s newest attraction. This attraction is a dream for sportsmen and outdoor enthusiasts and is just a few miles from Big Cedar Lodge. Whether you’re a beginner or a vetted pro, you’re guaranteed a memorable time at the Shooting Academy.
- Jan – Feb – Season of Celebrations
- Mar-May – Adventure In The Great Outdoors
- June – Sept 17th – Best Summer Ever
- Sept 18 – Oct 31 – Cedar Fest
- Nov 6 – Dec 31 – Home for the Holidays
Groups and Events
Big Cedar Lodge is a great place to hold your next event. From corporate meetings and incentive trips to weddings and intimate family reunions, they offer a variety of adaptable spaces to meet your needs. Their expert staff will plan unique outings and team-building activities to make your visit more memorable.
So many reasons to love Big Cedar Lodge
Your Branson adventure is waiting!