How do you purchase show tickets in Branson?
There are four basic ways:
- Travel to Branson and purchase them when you arrive
- Call the theater direct
- Book your Branson tickets online
- Use a Branson Travel Professional
No matter which way you choose to purchase your Branson Show Tickets here are a few tips of the trade to guarantee you have a great Branson Experience.
- Plan ahead of time. Sometimes shows are sold out.
- Research before you get here. There are a lot of shows! Don’t spend your valuable vacation time and gas money driving around trying to find out your options.
- Use the Internet. There are tons of resources offering general information and specific show information.
- Get a referral. Where did your friends go and what did they like?
- Make sure the information you get is up to date. Sometimes shows change venues and schedules.
- Find out the policy and procedure to change or cancel your reservations and make sure you’re comfortable with the rules.
- Ask about fees! Are their service fees that will be added to the ticket price?
- Talk to a local! They can provide a wealth of information because they work and play here every day.
BRANSON.COM recommends the Branson travel and vacation professionals at the Branson Tourism Center ( BransonTourismCenter.com ). They are well established in the community, have over 70 employees, open 7 days a week, 364 days a year (closed Christmas Day). They sell more Show tickets to more shows than any other company and have a lengthy list of recommendations from the local businesses. They offer services from selling just one Show ticket or one nights lodging to Vacation Packages to Groups & Reunions and Convention planning and they do not charge a service fee.