Payne Stewart Golf Club
The Payne Stewart Golf Club is a truly unique concept course dedicated to honoring the life and legacy of Missouri’s own champion, William Payne Stewart. The centerpiece of The Branson Hills Development takes the golfer through a series of Payne Stewart memories, with each hole defining one of Payne Stewart’s traits of style, character good humor and high ideals and experiences on the PGA Tour. The golf course incorporates the natural rock outcroppings, waterfalls and creeks and wooded areas into the design features. With the golf course yardage varying from 7400 to 3300, with five distinct teeing areas, challenging all caliber of golfers, the most accomplished Tour player, low to mid handicapper, our members and seniors, ladies and juniors. The course was designed by Chuck Smith with design consultant and PGA Professional, Bobby Clampett.
Hours of Operation:
April 5 to May 24: Golf Shop Open from 7:00am to 6:00pm; Clubhouse Open from 7:00am to 6:00pm
May 25 to October 31: Golf Shop Open from 6:00am to 6:00pm; Clubhouse Open from 6:00am to 8:00pm
November 1 – December 31
Golf Shop Open from 8:00am – 5:00pm (Limited menu available in Golf Shop)
Many Faces of Payne Grill -
• Breakfast (Continental) Items available in Golf Shop
• Open daily for lunch service, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM (based on play and weather)
• Bar Service from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM (based on play and weather) *starting May 25th
Individual and group lessons available.
The Payne Stewart Golf Club has an amazing and beautiful clubhouse, restaurant, and snack bar. The restaurant is open daily from 6:00am to 8:00pm and serves food from 11:00am to 6:30pm. Happy hour is from 4-7pm Monday to Friday. The restaurant serves a variety of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, or try one of the house specialties. And now open to the public, the men’s locker room which includes televisions, card tables, and a bar – perfect for private gatherings.
Clubhouse amenities include a public sports bar called “Many Faces of Payne” with images of Stewart’s professional and personal life. A glassed display called the Payne Stewart Museum features items loaned by Stewart’s wife, Tracy Stewart, and includes five Ryder Cup bags, apparel, shoes, clubs used for significant wins and other personal items.
"Golf is a game where you don’t have to have a beautful swing to play. It’s a game of ‘low score wins’… It doesn’t have to be beautiful, it has to be effective." Payne Stewart
|18 Hole||Yardages||Par||USGA Rating/Slope|
|Gold Tees||7,324 Yards||72||75.1 / 135|
|Green Tees||7,046 Yards||72||73.9 / 132|
|Blue Tees||6,741 Yards||72||72.4 / 130|
|Silver Tees||6,299 Yards||72||70.0 / 130|
|Orange Tees||5,323 Yards||72||71.1 / 123|
- Management: Hilton
- Head Pro: Dan Davis
- Superintendent: Steve Johnson
- Course Architect: Chuck Smith ASLA
- Course Type: Daily Fee or Membership
- No. of Holes: 18
- Open: Year Round
- Tee-Time Policy: Available 30 days in advance via our website or by calling the golf shop direct.
- Rental Clubs/Shoes Available: Taylor Made, Nike, Titleist and Cobra clubs available.
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express, Discover
- Dress Code: Proper Golf Attire Required
- Spike Policy: Non metallic spikes only
Clubhouse, Pro Shop & Restaurant