The following information provided relates to the prior ownership of Buffalo Ridge Valley Course, Murder Rock.
Designed by Landmark Land Company Inc., the 18-hole Championship Golf Course blends enchantingly into the magnificent landscape of the Ozark Mountains, infusing the natural beauty of the land with lush fairways and pristine greens.
The Par 71 course ranges in length from 6,600 yards at the Tournament Tees to 5,000 yards from the Forward Tees. Patrons are treated to a dynamic course design with a mix of exciting Par 5’s, challenging Par 4’s and dramatic Par 3’s.
Other Facilities: Murder Rock provides it’s patrons with an outstanding Clubhouse constructed at the highest elevation of the Branson Creek Development. In addition to this extraordinary setting, the Clubhouse features a full-service restaurant and lounge. Meeting rooms and banquet facilities are available for group outings. The on-site staff of Professionals are prepared to discuss and coordinate your needs relative to Tournaments, Outings, Meetings, Banquets and Receptions. The well-appointed Golf Shop offers the most current lines in equipment, apparel and accessories.
Instruction: Murder Rock Golf & Country Club features one of the areas finest practice facilities, range and putting green. PGA Golf Professionals offer Individual and Group Lessons – available by appointment.
- Designed and Managed by: Landmark Land Company Inc.
- PGA Golf Professional/General Manager: Chris Meade
- Course Superintendent: Toby Burkhart
- Course Type: Semi-Private / Open to the Public
- Number of Holes: 18
- Open: Year Round
- Tee Time Policy: Call in advance for reservations.
- Club Rental Available: Yes
- Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, Master Card, American Express
- Dress Code: Appropriate Golf Attire (No Denim)
- Spike Policy: Non-metal spikes required
- Address: Golf Club Drive, Hollister, MO 65616
- Phone: (417) 332 – DALY ( 3259 )
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Web: www.murderrock.com